WTO government officials
What information can you access on this platform?
What are the notification requirements for WTO Members? Who needs to notify what, by when and how?
In this page you will find a summary of the notification requirements of all WTO Members under the Trade Facilitation Agreement. This includes access to a notification template and the timelines for presenting notifications.
Download notification templates that Members may wish to follow in preparing their notifications:
- Implementation notifications (categories A, B, C): EN, FR, SP
- Transparency notifications (Art. 1.4, 10.4.3, 10.6.2 and 12.2.2): EN, FR, SP
Analysis of notification status
According to each type of notification requirement, you will find dedicated dashboard pages to access a detailed analysis. This includes a global and regional analysis, analysis by groupings, analysis by measure, and access to lists of Members having presented each type of notification, as follows:
- Transparency notifications View more
- Implementation notifications (categories A, B and C) View more
- Information on assistance and capacity building View more
Analysis of implementation status
In this page, you will find an analysis of the rate of TFA implementation commitments by all WTO Members to date and over time. Collectively, these commitments provide a roadmap of when the TFA can be expected to be fully implemented by the entire membership.
Analysis of ratification status
The TFA entered into force on 22 February 2017 when the WTO obtained the two-thirds acceptance from its 164 Members. In this page you will find the latest information on the TFA ratification status including the list of Members that have presented ratifications to date.
In these pages you will find dedicated profiles to access information of an individual WTO Member in depth, such as:
- all official notification documents
- detailed stats on notification, ratification and implementation status
- user-friendly access to publication of information for governments and traders that is required to be notified under the TFA
The measure profiles will provide you with a detailed analysis and notification status of each of the 36 TFA Measures.
In the resources tab, you will find the full explanation of the methodology used to calculate all the statistics presented in this database. In addition, there are pages with information on how to present notifications and how to present the instrument of ratification amongst others.